Back home after the long winter vacation and great holiday!
Sunday is a good time for some planning: 2009 strategy and priorities. Skipping casuals like “new laptop, camera, website, blog, etc…”, let’s check the serious ones.
Everything, which comes up in my mind starts with re:
According to CEOData, the good ol’ friends are again in top5:
- Business strategy – Innovation
- Outsourcing, Virtualization, SOA – the Web 2.0 way
- Customer and acquisition and retention – new leads and increased conversion
- Talent acquisition – recruit new CEO and SEOs
- Front/back-office automation – green, cutting costs
I’m OK with that, for 30% of the time.
The rest is reserved for tribal arts, jazz and world exploration.
Step by step ahead and uphill. See you at the top!
Let me know which are your priorities for 2009?